12 January 2015

Waxing tips needed

Hello dear readers,
We have been receiving requests for a waxing “how to” post here at The World and we are looking for anyone who has the knowledge and ability to write a waxing post for The World of Nails. I would like it if you could make a You Tube video along with written instruction but I will take whatever I can get to be honest. If at all possible if you could go into more than one area of interest, i.e., arms, legs, upper lip and eyebrows etc….it would be greatly appreciated. I do wax my own eyebrows but have never been trained on the how to’s of any proper methodology. So I wouldn’t feel right about giving instruction on something I have no training in whatsoever, just in case anything I do isn’t proper. I just watched when it was being done at the salon, paid attention and figured I could it myself, which I did and began doing it myself. I would appreciate it very much as I would rather this come organically versus pillaging You Tube myself looking for a video on all over waxing.
If you have the knowhow and are willing to give it a go, please email us here at theworldofnailz@gmail.com and we would be thrilled to post this highly in demand post on our site.