16 January 2015

Life, She NAILED IT alright!!!!!!

It is with tremendous pride and pleasure I share with you this fabulous video of award winning nail artist and author of the amazing bookPolished, Filing Away at Life’s Truths, Tina Panariello.


Tina was recently interviewed about her extraordinary life and uplifting, inspirational book by the wonderful Angela Marie Franco and I am just thrilled to share it with you all. She has accomplished so much in fact she is being honoured as one of the Top Women in Business and Networking Award Winners in Brooklyn for 2015. Tina's story is one of determination and drive that shows that the willingness to go for your dreams propels you to heights you never thought you'd reach! I am so very proud of my friend and her wonderful story!! I hope it inspires you as much as it does me.

You can buy a copy of Tina's book Polished, Filing Away at Life's Truth's here on her website and visit her on all her social pages below.